Capacitor - Jupiter, Yellow Vintage Tone Capacitors, Polyester, Axial Lead
Jupiter Yellow Vintage Tone Capacitors Aluminum Foil Mylar 1960's Style Build. Modeled after the Yellow Astron and Blue Molded capacitors used in American amplifiers of the 50’s and 60’s. Made in the USA of US-made materials.
- Tone: Very Creamy Break-up.
- Construction: Polyester/Aluminum Foil/Tape Wrap
- Tolerance: +/-10%
- Operating temperature: -55C - 85C, derate 50% at 125C.
- Leads: 20awg Tinned Copper
- RoHS Compliant
- Application: Guitar Amplifier, Guitar Tone Control, Vintage Electronics
Starting at $6.50
Capacitor - 100V, Polyester Film Inductive
Package of 5Polyester film dielectric, aluminum foil electrode, copperply leads and epoxy resin coating in inductive type.
- Small size, light weight and low cost
- Dissipation factor is small because the leads are directly welded to electrodes
- Epoxy resin vacuum-dipped enhances the mechanical strength, humidity resistance
- 100 volt rating
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C.
- Package of 5
Starting at $0.35