Capacitor - Jupiter, Yellow Vintage Tone Capacitors, Polyester, Axial Lead
Jupiter Yellow Vintage Tone Capacitors Aluminum Foil Mylar 1960's Style Build. Modeled after the Yellow Astron and Blue Molded capacitors used in American amplifiers of the 50’s and 60’s. Made in the USA of US-made materials.
- Tone: Very Creamy Break-up.
- Construction: Polyester/Aluminum Foil/Tape Wrap
- Tolerance: +/-10%
- Operating temperature: -55C - 85C, derate 50% at 125C.
- Leads: 20awg Tinned Copper
- RoHS Compliant
- Application: Guitar Amplifier, Guitar Tone Control, Vintage Electronics
Starting at $6.50
Capacitor - 400V, 716P Series, Polypropylene
High performance version of the popular 715P series. They are made from polypropylene film and foil with pure copper leads, making them ideal for high pulse current applications. Rated for 85 degrees celsius operation ± 5% tolerance. Straight radial leads, minimum 1.25" length.
Starting at $1.25
Capacitor - 400V, Metal Film, ± 10%
± 10% tolerance. Non-inductive self healing windings. Polyester film axial lead capacitor. 400 Volts.
Starting at $0.60