Capacitor - CE Mfg., 40/40/40/40µF, 525VDC, Electrolytic, PC Mount
CE Manufacturing USA Made Multi Section Can Capacitor. Reproduced To Exact Mallory Specs Using Original Mallory Machinery.
- 40/40/40/40uF 525VDC.
- FP / Twist Lock Style. PCB Mount.
- -10%, +50% Tolerance, 55°C Temperature Rating.
- 1-⅜" Dia. X 3-½" H.
|Item Height||3.57 in.|
|Rated Voltage||525 V|
|Section 1 Capacitance||40 μF|
|Tab Type||PC board mount|
|Packaging Dimensions||1.46 in. × 1.46 in. × 4 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.25 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers I want to replace the two 30/30/30/30 525v caps in my Audio Research SP3 Preamp. I think the 40uf will be just fine. That is as close as I can come using a multisection cap. Would really like an opinion from someone here.
Asked by Anonymous on August 1st, 2017.
You can go up in capacitance but you do not want to go down. It is not uncommon for people to go up 10uf but we are not sure how this will work in your situation.
1 answers I have to replace SPRAGUE 40+40 475 dc is your CE 40/40/40/40 uf, 525 vdc the correct one.
Asked by Anonymous on May 16th, 2018.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistors - 1 Watt, Metal Oxide, Power, 5% tolerance
- Insulator - 4 Section, for FP can capacitors
- Capacitor - Solen, 630V, Metalized Polypropylene, "Fast"
- Chassis Box - Hammond, Walnut / Aluminum, 13" x 10" x 3"
- Capacitor - CE Mfg., 450V, 40/40/40/40µF, Electrolytic
- Capacitor Clamp - 1.375" diameter, for vertical mounting