BreadBoard - Solderless, 400 point pattern
Solderless (plug-in) breadboard with 400 connection tie-points (i.e. 400 wire insertion holes) and 4 power rails. Solderless breadboards are great for building and testing new circuits because parts can be easily inserted and removed making them completely re-usable. This breadboard has a 300 tie-point IC-circuit area plus four 25 tie-point power rails. The housing is made of white ABS plastic, with a printed legend giving numbers and letters for columns and rows. The internal contacts are phosphor bronze with a plated nickel finish and a peelable adhesive tape backing is provided for attaching it to a surface. Be sure to check out the Zipwire™ jumper wire kits for use with this breadboard. Part numbers (S-W604) and (S-W605) Finished projects can be moved to a solderable PC breadboard (P-PC-SB404) to make them permanent. Features:
- 400 tie points total: 300 tie-point IC-circuit area plus two 50 tie-point distribution strips providing 4 power rails.
- ABS plastic body with black printed legend. Color legend on distribution strips.
- Contacts are Phosphor Bronze with Plated Nickel Finish, rated for 50,000 insertions.
- Rated at 36 Volts, 2 Amps.
- Insertion Wire Size is 21 to 26 AWG, 0.016 to 0.028 inches diameter (0.4 to 0.7mm diameter)
- Size: 3.3 x 2.1 x 0.3in (84 x 54.3 x 8.5mm).
- Peelable adhesive tape backing provided for attaching to a surface or a metal plate (now included!).