Audio Transformer - Hammond, 60W, 6.6kΩ, Push-Pull Tube Output
Special Order Item
- Designed for push-pull tube output circuits.
- Units are designed to provide ample "headroom" at bass frequencies
- Has a secondary tap for 4, 8 or 16 ohm outputs.
- Enclosed (shielded), 4 slot, above chassis Type "X" mounting.
- Manufactured with plastic coil forms for coil support and insulation.
- Frequency response 30 Hz. to 30 Khz. at full rated power (± 1 db max. - ref. 1 Khz) minimum.
- Insulated flexible leads 8" min.
- Includes 40% screen taps for Ultra-Linear operation (if desired).
- Typical applications - Push-Pull: triode, Ultra-Linear pentode, pentode and tetrode connected audio output.
|Packaging Dimensions||1 in. × 1 in. × 1 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||7 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!