PeaveyHartley Peavey founded Peavey Electronics, one of the world's largest manufacturers and suppliers of musical and professional audio equipment, in 1965, having built his first amplifier in 1957.
Package of 4Peavey metal glide feet, set of four with mounting screws included. Allows movement of heavy cabinets along the floor without damaging the cabinet. Rubber inserts cushion the load during transport. 1.56" diameter x 0.46" height (with rubber insert).
Sold by the package of 4Rubber feet. Package of 4. 1 ½" diameter x ¾" high. Mounting screws included.
Package of 4Peavey, small rubber feet. 1" diameter x 5/8" height. (Package of 4, includes 4 mounting screws).
Package of 4Peavey Pop Out Swivel Caster Set
- Allows you to remove wheels when necessary
- Four recessed mounting brackets, four ball-bearing swivel wheels and twelve black anodized Phillips wood screws are included
- Caster has maximum load capacity of 80 lbs
- Clam shell packaging
- Weight Unpacked: 2.07 lb(0.94 kg)
- Weight Packed: 2.19 lb(0.993 kg)
- Width Packed: 5.875"(14.9225 cm)
- Height Packed: 9"(22.86 cm)
- Depth Packed: 2.875"(7.3025 cm)