PeaveyHartley Peavey founded Peavey Electronics, one of the world's largest manufacturers and suppliers of musical and professional audio equipment, in 1965, having built his first amplifier in 1957.
Peavey cap for fuse holder. 1 1/16" length x 3/8" diameter. Top slotted for flat head screwdriver.
(Package of 4)Rubber feet. Package of 4.
1 ½" diameter x ¾" high. Mounting screws included.
Strap, black with black caps. Center to center mounting is 8.25".
Strap, black with chrome caps. Center to center mounting hole measurement is 8-1/4".
Black metal, 2 hole with lip, radius ½". Sold individually.
Peavey Pop Out Swivel Caster Set (Set of 4)
- Allows you to remove wheels when necessary
- Four recessed mounting brackets, four ball-bearing swivel wheels and twelve black anodized Phillips wood screws are included
- Caster has maximum load capacity of 80 lbs
- Clam shell packaging
- Weight Unpacked: 2.07 lb(0.94 kg)
- Weight Packed: 2.19 lb(0.993 kg)
- Width Packed: 5.875"(14.9225 cm)
- Height Packed: 9"(22.86 cm)
- Depth Packed: 2.875"(7.3025 cm)
Peavey, small rubber feet. 1" diameter x 5/8" height. (Package of 4, includes 4 mounting screws).
Peavey metal glide feet, set of four with mounting screws included. Allows movement of heavy cabinets along the floor without damaging the cabinet. Rubber inserts cushion the load during transport. 1.56" diameter x 0.46" height (with rubber insert).
Peavey Grill Kit (for speaker cone and dust cap protection)
- Manufactured from 1.2mm steel
- Matte black powder coated paint finish
- Surrounded with rubber trim insulator to reduce rattle
- Four 90 degree mounting brackets and 1/4-20 hardware included
Starting at $12.95