FenderFender® - Founded in Fullerton California by Leo Fender, Fender Musical Instruments Corp is the world's foremost manufacturer of guitars, basses, amplifiers and related equipment dating back to the 1940's.
Pure Vintage Amplifier Handle (1-screw mount)
- Black amplifier handle with vinyl sleeve over steel strap and one-screw mounting nickel-plated end caps
- Includes mounting hardware (two screws and T-nuts)
- Introduced on Blonde, Brown, and Blackface™-era Fender® amplifiers
- Used on '65 Twin Reverb®, '65 Deluxe Reverb®, '65 Super Reverb®, '65 Princeton Reverb®, '64 Vibroverb Custom, Custom Vibrolux®, Vibro-King® 212 Enclosure, Blues Junior™, Pro Junior™, Acoustasonic™ Jr. DSP, Acoustasonic 30, Acoustasonic SFX II, Bassman® 25, Bassman 60, Jazzmaster Ultralight™ Enclosure, Princeton 650™, Cyber Champ™, Rumble™ 112, Rumble 2x8, Super-Sonic™ 100 Head, Super-Sonic Twin, Super Champ™ X2/XD, and Bullet 15 DSP amplifier
- Fits most vintage and modern amplifiers
- 8" center to center.
Pure Vintage Amplifier Handle (2-screw mount)
- Black amplifier handle with vinyl sleeve over steel strap and two-screw nickel-plated end caps
- Includes mounting hardware (four screws and T-nuts)
- Used on Cyber Twin, Cyber Twin SE, Cyber Deluxe, Stage™ series, Deluxe 90 DSP/900, Ultimate Chorus™, Princeton 65 DSP, '65 Twin Custom®, '94 (Evil) Twin®, "The Twin", Deluxe VM, Bandmaster VM Head, Steel King, and Bassman® 300 amplifiers
- 8" center to center. 9 ¼" handle length without end caps.