Reporting question for Fuse Holder Cap - Peavey

Fuse Holder Cap - Peavey

I need a screw in fuse holder for a Univox amp, not a twist lock. Which of your fuse holders are threaded screw in types?

None of the fuse holders we carry would be a straight threaded screw type. Most would be a twist-lock style. If a suitable replacement can not be found I would recommend replacing the whole fuse holder with a more universal type like SKU S-H205.