Reporting question for Knobs - Marshall, for Amplifiers, push-on

Knobs - Marshall, for Amplifiers, push-on

Hello. What type of replacement knobs can I use on a Crate G6-140c?

There are a few things you need to determine in order to find the right knobs. Are your pots solid shaft, d-shaft, split knurled, or splined nylon? If they are solid shaft, you can use any knob that has a set screw. A d-shaft pot will work with a d-shaft knob. With a split knurled shaft, you will need a push on knob. Typically, a splined nylon pot can use either a set screw or push-on knob.