Privacy and Security
Last Revised 07/31/2018
- Information submitted by you - When you register for an account with Amplified Parts®, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, address, account password, etc...). When ordering our products, we also request credit card or other payment account information which is maintained in encrypted form on secure servers which are constantly monitored. This ensures your information will be well protected and will never be accessed by any outside entities.
- Log information - When you access Amplified Parts® our servers automatically record information your browser sends whenever you visit a website, including information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your request. This information is stored in cookies. Cookies are a common way to gather information about users accessing a website. These cookies are also used to store information about what items you currently have in you cart.
- User communications - When you send email or other communications to Amplified Parts®, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
- Providing our services to users, including the collection and processing of orders
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our site and services
- Providing users with occasional promotional emails and mailings about sales, new products and other information. You may opt out of mailing and emailing lists at any time. Your request will be honored immediately.
Amplified Parts® processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America. We may process personal information to provide our own services.
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for an account on Amplified Parts®, we ask you to provide personal information. We will never use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected. You can decline to submit personal information to our services at any time, in which case Amplified Parts® will not be able to provide those services to you.
Amplified Parts® will never share your information with any outside parties, groups, services, or entities which are not directly involved with the acceptance and processing of your order. Your shipping information, including your name and address, will be shared with our shipping providers (UPS, United States Post Office, FedEx). Your name and address may also be accessed by employees of Amplified Parts® to process, edit, or service your order. Your payment information and other sensitive information will never be accessible by employees of Amplified Parts® or employees of any shipping provider. Please contact us with any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We provide extensive security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to Amplified Parts® employees, contractors, and agents who require that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Amplified Parts® stores cookies on your device to allow you to store products, redeem coupons, remain logged in to your account, and to gather basic information on how users browse our site in order to make improvements. These tracking cookies cannot be used to identify you.
Should you wish to have your account with Amplified Parts cancelled, please email us at [email protected].