Shipping and Delivery
Shipping to Domestic Addresses
- We generally ship the same day if your order is placed before 3:00 p.m. MST Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- If you choose standard shipping, we determine the carrier and the shipping method.
- Lightweight packages (under 13 oz.) usually ship via First Class Mail.
- Medium weight packages (between 13 oz. and 2 pounds) usually ship via Priority Mail.
- Heavier packages (over 2 pounds) may ship via UPS Ground.
- All packages are insured and we assume responsibility for the shipment until the carrier shows delivery.
Domestic Standard Shipping Rates*
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping Costs|
|Up to $49.99||$5.95|
|$50.00 or more||Free!|
*Shipping to PO Boxes will be charged standard USPS rates if over 2 pounds and/or over one cubic foot dimensionally. Shipping costs are to continental United States only. Standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and outlying areas is not offered.
Yes, you can receive your order tomorrow, but it can be quite expensive! Prices are shown at checkout.
APO, FPO and Mailboxes
Yes, we ship to APO addresses, FPO addresses and mailboxes. Please note the shipping rates for PO Box destinations differ from the chart above as noted.
Yes, we ship internationally! Depending upon the total value and weight of your package, you will be shown various USPS options and costs at checkout. We generally ship within 24 hours of receipt of your order Monday through Friday excluding holidays. All packages are insured and we assume responsibility for the shipment until the carrier shows delivery. For shipments going by UPS Standard to Canada, high brokerage fees may apply. We do not know what these fees will be; if you need more information, please contact UPS.